Blazing Trailers Terms and Conditions
In a nutshell: If you answer 'yes' to any of these questions, don't bother submitting your preview.
- Is your video offensive to anyone?
- Does it violate any copyrights?
- Is it longer than 4 minutes?
- Is your book out of print?
- Are you younger than 18 years?
- Do you object to Blazing Trailers showing your preview?
- Is the URL for your preview from a video sharing site that includes advertising in your video window?
The submitting author/artist (herein known as "you") agree to the following terms and conditions before uploading your video preview (herein known as "Preview"):
- You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age.
- You have permission to use all copyrighted material in your Preview. This includes audio, visual and text material. Owner attribution for all material used by permission should be given in the video or within the Blurb or Synopsis. You agree to hold Blazing Trailers harmless in the event of action by any copyright holder. Blazing Trailers may remove any page containing disputed material immediately without notice.
- Your Preview does not contain any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- You certify that the book portrayed in your Preview is currently available in print or ebook.
- Blazing Trailers will post your preview on its own webpage, and may automatically create one or more buy links to third party seller(s).
- You agree that Blazing Trailers has the right to post your Preview and that Blazing Trailers will not share your Preview with any third party websites without your written permission.
- Blazing Trailers does not charge a fee to list Previews and no reimbursement will be given for discontinued Previews.
- Blazing Trailers reserves the right not to post any preview, or to delete any submission that does not meet the terms and conditions.
- You may, at any time, request your Preview to be taken down from the Blazing Trailers site by sending a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blazing Trailers will remove your Preview at the next scheduled site maintenance.
- Blazing Trailers reserves the right to post third party advertising anywhere on the Blazing Trailers website.
- Blazing Trailers reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
- Blazing Trailers reserves the right to alter the content on your book page for editorial or advertising purposes.